Community Association Leadership Training
Site Specific Leadership
Improving and Enhancing Community Life
- How Motivated Are You to Lead?
- How Good Are Your Management Skills?
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills?
- How Good Are You at Problem Solving?
- How Good Is Your Decision Making?
Assessment tools are used as part of the training program or as a before and after measurement tool.
Value and Benefits
The use of assessments is an effective means of understanding and leveraging strengths and is useful in determining where improvements are needed. Assessments can be administered as part of a workship program or independently. In addition, they can be used as part of a coaching or consultative approach. With each assessment, we provide an explanation of results and plan for improvement.
Copyright © 2011 by Flo Mauri, Site Specific Leadership
All rights reserved. Do not copy without permission.